Templates frontend assets building Methods¶
We have configured the frontend building structure in 2 different ways for individual templates.
Case 1. Using Frontend YARN Methods¶
- In most of the templates we have to implement this building process and it’s a new standard process.
- Overall building structure is based on Node and YARN.
- So, First Install the compatible Node Versions(14.19.0 and above) (https://nodejs.org/en/download)
- Then after installing the YARN - Building Package Manager (https://classic.yarnpkg.com/lang/en/docs/install/#mac-stable).
You can detect this method if this file exists `yarn.lock` to the following path:
From now you need to fire the following commands:
Just for your information command should be fire on this path:
Add Any packages(plugins):
yarn add PACKAGE_NAME
To Test Stylesheets:
To Build Project:
After the yarn build command, Your Building process started. Just change your SCSS/JS files and your changes should reflect at the front end.
Case 2. Using TYPO3 SASS Methods¶
- We have used this method rarely in templates.
- After doing changes on any SCSS files, you must clear the backend cache.
- After clearing the cache just reloads your frontend page, Your changes will be reflected on it.
Backend Cache Clear Screenshot:
You can detect this method if this file exists `gulpfile.js` to the following path:
Case 3. Custom CSS¶
If you don’t want to compile and build CSS using our mentioned in frameworks, then you can easy-go with custom CSS applied.
Just add your custom style on custom.css from the following path