Activate Revolution Licenses¶
Step 1: Go to NITSAN > Revolution Slider Module at TYPO3 Backend.
Step 2: Click on “Activation” and registered our provided license key.
Use the same license key (from T3Planet) which you have used to Activate and Install the TYPO3 extension.
- Switch to Web > Template module
- Click on “Edit the whole template record” > Includes tab
- Add “[NITSAN] Revolution Slider (ns_revolution_slider)”
You can enable or disable jQuery form “Constant Editor”. By default, the extension enable jQuery to include at frontend. If your website already contains jQuery then you can disable it for better speed and performance.
Backend Module: Manage Revolution Slider¶
- Switch to the NITSAN > Revolution Slider Backend Module.
- If you are beginner to Revolution Slider, then we highly recommend to learn it from official documentation at https://www.sliderrevolution.com/help-center/
Frontend Plugin: Insert Revolution Slider¶
- Go to Page > Choose your page where you want to insert revolution slider
- Insert “[NITSAN] Revolution Slider” Plugin
- Choose your favourite slider (from your created at Revolution Slider backend module).
Clearing the cache¶
Please use the buttons ‘Flush frontend caches’ and ‘Flush general caches’ from the top panel. The ‘Clear cache’ function of the install tool will also work perfectly.