Add Google Map Plugin¶
Add Google Map Plugin from the Plugin options.
2.1 General Settings¶
- Address -> Select the locations you want to display on the Map with Location marker.
- Width -> Set the width of Map
- Height -> Set the height of Map
- Select Theme -> Select appropriate theme for the map. You can select from following options: Default Theme, Express Route, Dark blue Power, Energy, Ultra Light, Green Serenity, Black And White
- Record Storage Page -> Select the storage folder to display the Map Location from that folder.
2.2 Map Settings¶
- Map Type -> Select the Map type you want to display from Map, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain
- Zoom Level -> Select the default zoom level of map when map is displayed. You can select from range from 1 to 22 with 1 being completely Zoomed Out and 22 being completely Zoomed In.
- Scroll Zoom -> Check this to enable Zoom In and Zoom Out using Mouse scroll.
- Draggable -> Check this to allow users to drag map using mouse.
- Doubleclick Zoom -> Check this to enable Zoom In when user double-click on map.
2.3 Frontend Control Settings¶
- Map type Control -> Check this to allow users to change Map type. Once checked, you can select which types of Map user can view. You can also set position on chart as well.
- Map types -> Choose map type you want to show on the front end.
- Map Type Control Style -> Select map control style from default, Dropdown menu, & Horizontal bar.
- Map Control Position-> Select position of the map controls from Top Left, Bottom Center, Right Top etc.
- Zoom Control -> Check this to display Zoom buttons on map. You can also set position of it on chart as well.
- Zoom Control Position -> Select position of the Zoom Controls from Top Left, Bottom Center, Right Top etc.
- Fullscreen Control -> Check this to display Full screen button on Map. You can also set position of it on chart as well.
- Full Screen Control Position -> Select position of the Full Screen Controls from Top Left, Bottom Center, Right Top etc.
- Street View Control -> Check this to display Streetview control on Map. You can also set position of it on chart as well.
- Street Control Position -> Select position of the Street Controls from Top Left, Bottom Center, Right Top etc.
- Scale Control -> Check this to display scale bar at the bottom right of Map.
2.4 Marker Settings¶
- Show alphabet label on marker -> Check this to display alphabet labels on Location markers. It will start from A-Z.
- Marker Opacity -> Set Marker Opacity. Select from 0.1 to 1.0 .
- Marker Cluster -> Check this to enable Marker Cluster.
After Enabling Marker Cluster checkbox, “Max Zoom level, Grid Size & Marker Cluster Icon” options will be visible.
- Max Zoom Level -> Define the Zoom level, It will zoom in fathest level before the regular markers.
- Grid Size -> Define the number of pixels within the cluster grid.
- Marker Cluster icons -> Choose marker cluster icon from Default, People, Conversation, Heart, & Pin.
2.4 Search Settings¶
- Search Type -> Select type of search you want to display on your site, select none to display only map & saved locations otherwise choose “Record Based Search OR Radius Search” accordigly.
- Radius Search -> This feature will allow end user to search for places on Google Map by providing their preference of City, Point of Interest and radius.
- Record Based Search -> This feature will allow end user to search for location on Google Map, which are stored on the database & according to the selection of backend storage folder.
Based on the selection of “Record Based Search OR Radius Search” following options will be showing to customize input fields.
- Enable Direction and Distance Feature -> Check this to allow users to fetch routes b/w the places as per their choice of transportation mode. It’ll also provide the directions for the selected route at the bottom of the Map.
- Auto Complete Location -> Check this to enable the auto suggestion on the address field appear above the map.
- Allow Current Location to Fill Address -> Check this to enable the access for Allow/Deny the user location.